Friday, June 24, 2011

About me....

Hello blogger stalker…..:)
First of all thank you for stopping by to my blog. Here is little bit story about me, I am a wife, a mom, a photographer and home maker. I have been blessed having a wonderful husband and son and also I don’t forget to mention I have 2 cats and a dog.
Photography is always been part of my life as a hobby, but recently I decide to do it as a business. You may also view my other blog about portrait and wedding photography HERE
I am a junk collector too, like to go shopping at second hand stores or garage sales just to find something unique for food photo property and something to inspire me to create unique photos. During my spare time besides going outdoors with my son and take the dog out for walks. I do love making things from sewing or knitting as well.
I am going to share about my passion of food, art and craft, photography and life in this blog.
Hope you enjoy your browsing and come back again soon.
Cheers,
Dwiana.

1 comment: